Praise be to God!
Thanks to the ruling by Texas governor Gregg Abbott:
- County Clerks can ignore the Supreme Court and not issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples if their religious belief says so;
- Public librarians will no longer have to check out the Book of Mormon if it violates their religious belief (the Koran has already been removed from the shelves.);;
- Pharmacists will no longer have to dispense drugs of any kind if it conflicts with their Christian Science beliefs;
- Vegan pizza parlor clerks will not have to sell sausage pizza to anyone as it conflicts with their religious beliefs;
- Protestant clerks will not have to sell rosaries to Catholics;
- Protestant carpenters will not have to work on building mosques;
- PETA members will not have to sell materials to livestock farmers nor issue hunting licenses; nor sell any guns at Walmart;
- Clerks will not have to sell anything resembling a Burka or any material that could be used for one;
- Unitarians will not have to serve anyone.
- The only way to get anything done will be to hire atheists.