Questions I'd like to ask the president:
1. What is your vision for government?
2. If privatization is important, why no mention of it in the debates? What about Social Security?
3. Why not adopt the model of interstate highways and airlines for railroads, i.e. government owns, maintains, and funds the infrastructure which is leased/paid for by users? That would provide Amtrak and the railroads with a better and more level playing field.
4. Just what is a liberal? You keep bashing them all the time. Please define it, because by any definition, you're no conservative.
5. What constitutes victory in Iraq? How many troops is the country worth? Why not just declare victory and leave?
6. Do you regret the statement "bring 'em on?" You should.