September 8 2005 update:: Since I posted this originally, Dobson's site has removed the link, perhaps because of the firestorm of ridicule it received. The link above is not active. You can see what the basic comment was at the following site: Link
Evidences of gender confusion or doubt in boys ages 40 to 50 may include:
1. Repeatedly needing to rely on daddy to extract from trouble such as avoiding armed conflict in Viet Nam, failing oil companies and insider trading in dealing Harkins stock
2. Lost in Alabama in the past while campaigning
3. Putting of Flight Suit in front of "Mission Accomplished" banner to compensate for guilt for deserting service commitment
4. Walking through WH halls and in public appearances with phony Tex-ass Swagger
5. Uttering "bring ‘em on" in inappropriate circumstances
Focus on your own damn family.
Other comments shamelessly stolen from other critics:
"Goodness! Why all the chitchat about homosexuality? While the Bible tells us that God considers it an abomination, He also thinks the same about eating shellfish. Next time Dr. Dobson has clam chowder, or a shrimp salad, he should remember that God is relatively easy-going about what he puts in his mouth."
"I have seen Dr. Dobson on TV and want to know why when the subject is homosexuality, he never gets up from behind his desk?"
What do you suppose Dobson would say about a guy who wore sandals, wore his hair long, wore robes, and hung around with twelve guys?
I apologize for my pro-life stance. If I had only known.....
Posted by: james' mother at August 12, 2005 10:52 AM"