Goodreads Profile

All my book reviews and profile can be found here.

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Always Say Goodbye Review

Goodreads | Eric_W Welch (Forreston, IL)'s review of Always Say Goodbye:


I am rapidly becoming a fan of Stuart Kaminsky and am dipping into all of his series. In this early Lou Fonesca novel, it's four years after he fled to Florida following the hit-and-run killing of his wife, a Chicago prosecutor.  Lou has been living in obscurity working as a process server.

Deciding to get some closure (a concept in real life I find silly at best) he decides to go back to Chicago and find out why and by whom his wife was killed.  His brother-in-law, Franco, a tow-truck driver, has got to be my favorite character.

Several twists at the end.  Fun read.

A common thread across all the series from those I've read seems to be onion bagels with cream cheese.


'via Blog this'

No comments: